A space for ambitious beings
Vision & Culture.
At Intelligent B., our goal is to create an environment that breeds creativity and rewards innovation. We work together to create things that the world will remember and will benefit from. As an Intelligent B. member, you will have the opportunity to say you were part of the team that built the first… The rest of that sentence is up to you!
Diversity & Inclusion.
At Intelligent B., diversity is found in every corner of our company. Diversity here is not just where you come from; it’s your culture, how you think, and what you can add. With over 30 different nationalities in our office, we can proudly say we celebrate all backgrounds and identities. All these fresh eyes help us find a solution to every problem and a better way to utilize our resources. Join us today and show us your perspective.
Are you ready to be part of the team? Checkout our vacancies below!
We are looking for a dedicated Finance Executive to join our finance team. Some of your duties will include record keeping of bills and payment allocations, preparing and booking of depreciation, financing cost, and payable schedules, petty cash reconciliations, and other accounting tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related field.
- 4+ years experience in the accounting function.
- Excellent in using accounting software.
- Preferable experience in retail or online business.
We are looking for a tech-savvy to join our tech team. Your primary focus will be on setting the data capturing roadmap for the product, sessionizing customer journey, validating a new hypothesis, conducting A/B tests and quantifying the impact of released features to help the business transform into a data-driven product strategy approach.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics
- Total 3-6 Years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- 1+ years of experience working on a highly scalable rapidly growing consumer facing applications.
- Very strong analytical, mathematical and statistical background.
- Understanding of ML algorithms for creating prediction models.
- Proficiency in python and/or R.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Research Analyst to join our marketing team. Some of your duties will include analyzing the data from multiple web analytics sources and managing social media, content generation and publishing, content planning and evaluation.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field.
- 4+ years of experience as research analyst within digital marketing domain.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our tech team. Your duties will include building the product roadmap, identifying the epics, building user stories, and acceptance criteria. Making and managing business requirement documents, and flow charts. Reviewing the product before rollout and approve the overall build.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- 3-5 years as a Product Owner
- Extensive experience in delivering highly successful and innovative product developments, preferably in a start-up.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written).